How To Learn Effective Communication Skills

Jul 07,  · The power factor formula is: power factor = P / S. For example, a power factor of means that 87% of the current you supply to the circuit is performing real work. The rest of the power - 13%, to be exact - has to be provided to make up for the reactive power. Knowing how to calculate the power factor might be useful, e.g., in computations.

How To Draw Cartoon Boy And Girl Holding Hands

The formula to calculate power factor in terms of true power and apparent power is given by, For a pure resistive load, the value of power factor is 1. When the load becomes more and more inductive or capacitive, the power factor of the circuit decreases. There are different methods used to increase the power factor of the circuit and make.